Specification of Hydrotest pump 500 Bar Pressure - with Elektro motor
Hydrotest Pressure Pump 500 Bar - With Elektro Motor
The Hawk Hydrotest pump aims to verify the mechanical strength of the pipe. Hydrotest is done by putting internal pressure on the pipe and maintaining it for some time to check whether there is a pressure drop. If there is a decrease in pressure over that time range, it can be assumed there is a pipe leak (usually done on objects that have been connected to the welding system).
Hydrotest Pump Pressure 500 Bar
W 500-41 EPS “ Pressure pro ”
- Performance : 500 Bar / 7.250 Psi , 41 L/ M Hawk Pump HHP 4150
- Power : 53 HP/ 39.5 Kw, 380-660V@ 1450 RPM-50 Hz
- Trailer : Fix Skid " Pressure Pro "
Technical information :
- Pump : Triple water plunger “ HAWK”
- Valves : Stainless steel
- Plunger : Stainless steel with ceramic coating