Specification of Hydrotest Pump 500 Bar - High Pressure Test Equipment
Hydrotest Pressure Pump 500 Bar - High Pressure Test Equipment
The Hawk Hydrotest pump aims to verify the mechanical strength of the pipe. Hydrotest is done by putting internal pressure on the pipe and maintaining it for some time to check whether there is a pressure drop. If there is a decrease in pressure over that time range, it can be assumed there is a pipe leak (usually done on objects that have been connected to the welding system).
Hydrotest pump 500 Bar
W 500-30 EPS "Pressure pro" with Electrical motors
- Performance: 500 bar / 7,250 psi, 30 L / M Pump Hawk HHP
- Power: 27, 2 kW, 380-660V @ 1 000 RPM-50 Hz
- Trailer: 4 Skid "Pressure Pro"
- Electro motors: 27, 2 kW, 380-660V @ 1000 RPM 50 Hz
- Pumps: Three plunger water "HAWK"
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Plunger: Stainless steel with ceramic coating.
Jl. RS Sukanto No.34, Pondok Kopi- East Jakarta - Indonesia