pecification of Hydrotest pump 200 Bar-3000Psi - Yanmar (L100) Engine (diesel)
Hydrotest 200 Bar Pump
Hydrostatic test is a test with a certain pressure by using water media as a test to determine the strength of a material and to determine whether there is a leak or not (usually done on objects - objects that have been connected to the welding system).
Description of Hydrotest 200 Bar Pump Unit
- Performance: 200 Bar / 3000Psi (2.900,75Psi) 18 liters per minute
- Power: Yanmar Engine 10 HP Electric Stater, 1,450 Rpm
- Trailer: Three Wheel "Pro Pressure"
- Pump: Triple water plunger "HAWK"
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Plunger: Stainless steel with ceramic coating
- Suction connection: 3/4 "
- Filter suction: Y Strainer
- Shipping connections: 3/8 "
- Pressure regulator valve: With Valve Pass 250 Bar
- Pressure Gauge: 400 Bar