Specification of Hydrotest Pump 150 Bar - Hawk Pump Pressure Test
Hydrotest 150 Bar Pump - Hawk Pump Pressure Test.
The Hawk Hydrotest pump aims to verify the mechanical strength of the pipe. Hydrotest is done by putting internal pressure on the pipe and maintaining it for some time to check whether there is a pressure drop. If there is a decrease in pressure over that time range, it can be assumed there is a pipe leak (usually done on objects that have been connected to the welding system).
Pump Hydrotest 150 Bar
W 150 – 70“ Pressure pro ” with Elektro Motor
- Performance : 150 Bar / 2175 Psi, 70 liters per min
- Power : 20 Kw, 3 Phase -50 Hz - 1.450 Rpm
- Trailer : Three Wheel " Pressure Pro "
Technical information :
- Pump : Triple water plunger “ HAWK Ex Italy ”
- Valves : Stainless steel
- Plunger : Stainless steel with ceramic coating