pecification of Hawk Pump HHP 500 Bar Hydrotest
Hawk Pump 500 bar Hydrotest is a tool used for work done by applying pressure to a series of pipes that have been completed by the construction team. The purpose of this Hydrotest Pump is to check / test the material used and the results of welding whether it is still resistant to pressure in accordance with the pressure during operational later.
Description Image Pump 500 Bar Hydrotest
1. HP Hydrotest water pump unit "Pressure pro" with Electro Motor
- Performance: 500 Bar / 7250 Psi, 30 liters per min
- Power: 27.2 kw, 37 Hp, 3 Phase -50 Hz - 1,000 Rpm
- Trailer: four Wheel "Pressure Pro"
- Electro Motor: "Motology" 27.2 Kw, 1000Rpm
3 Technical information:
- Pump: Triple water plunger "HAWK HHP 30 Ex Italy"
- Valves: Stainless steel
- Plunger: Stainless steel with ceramic coating
- Suction connection: 1 "
- Suction (LP) hose: 8 meters
- Suction filter: MP Filtri
- Delivery connection: 1/2 "
- Discharge (HP) hose: 15 meters
- Press regulating valve: VBR 500
- Pressure Gauge: 1,000 Bar